As audiovisual and videoconferencing technologies become pervasive and users become dependent upon high availability and service delivery, the management and maintenance of AV has become business critical. Whitlock offers a wide range of specialized managed services designed to meet the needs of customers, regardless of complexity or location, offering 24x7 support locally, nationally and globally.
Whitlock is one of the few industry specialists with the highest level of technical competencies and certifications in both AV and videoconferencing technologies. When combined with our national service footprint and global support systems through the Global Presence Alliance (GPA), a unique opportunity is created for clients to partner with just one trusted sole source provider, with a proven track record and ability to deliver, every time.
Our Managed Services include:
- AV/NOC & Remote Support
- Field Service, Maintenance, Priority Service Plans
- Hosted & Virtual Videoconferencing Services
- Enterprise, Cloud-Based Streaming Services
- On-Site Managed Services
- Professional Services, including asset & network management and roadmap consulting
- Training & Technology Adoption Services
- Microsoft Lync / UC Consulting