Serving Government Agencies Since 1956
Whitlock teams have experience delivering mission-critical solutions for CONUS and OCONUS projects.
Our certified professionals have experience serving multi-level classified and unclassified environments at the Department, Agency and Facility level. We have decades of experience in protocols and procedures for highly secure environments, with DoD cleared personnel and the ability to design and engineer federally compliant AV systems.
Whitlock holds Federal GWAC, VITA, VASCUPP and DIR contracts, along with two GSA schedules (schedule 70 and 58). Whitlock is a large business with strong relationships across socially and economically disadvantaged businesses to support small business set asides. Our small business partners include:
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) including 8a, Alaskan Native, Indian, Native Hawaiian, Woman & Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Businesses (WOSB, EDWOSB)
- Service Disabled Veteran and Veteran Owned Businesses (SDVOSB,VOSB)
- Historically Under Utilized Business Zone Companies (HUBZONE)
Our Global Presence Alliance (GPA) enables us to service our Whitlock Federal Clients on a worldwide basis.
The Global Presence Alliance was formed to help customers have one global source for all audio, video and unified communications solutions. We offer a combined talent pool of thousands of professionals, following the same protocols and procedures all across the globe. We also have tight alignment and partnerships around the world to deliver consistent, standardized services.
Our Services and Contracts
Whitlock has GSA Advantage status and contracts for GS-03F-0057W, GS-35F-0453N.
We deliver the following solutions:
• Mission Control Centers
• Emergency & Network Operations Centers
• Briefing Facilities & Rooms
• Information Response Centers
• Videoconferencing & TelePresence Centers
• Knowledge Walls/Visualization Rooms
• Advanced Collaboration Studios
• Video Streaming & Digital Signage Solutions
Technology Partners & Certifications
Whitlock has premier partner status and certifications with leading manufacturers and industry organizations, including these below. This translates to more efficient procurement, quality of service and support for our customers.