Whitlock can help you manage your video collaboration technologies in one building, one campus, or all of your locations globally. We assist with setting standards, integrating systems, and managing all of your video assets and devices (IoT). We make your smart buildings smarter, and your passionate people more effective at what they love to do.
Building Automation – End to end automation solutions for managing and controlling lighting, shades, heating, cooling, AV and video collaboration technologies to improve carbon footprints and efficiencies. Support for leading Enterprise Management Solutions like Crestron Fusion. Plus, check with Whitlock about Crestron Mercury, a one-touch room solution with Cloud Deployment, Built-In AirMedia & Sensors for Analytics.
Business Intelligence – Providing tools and data for assessing the performance of all video and AV assets for improved decision-making. Learn more about the benefits of big data from your video estate from inAVate.
Unified Communications (UC) – Developing strategies and implementing voice, video and data systems across the enterprise. Integration expertise for all leading UC platforms.
• Microsoft Gold Communications Partner – Whitlock is a Microsoft Gold Communications & Modern Workplace Partner with Skype for Business, Teams and Surface Devices expertise. We help customers with planning, deployment and ongoing support for the Microsoft UC Stack, including Skype/Teams for desktops, devices and meeting rooms. Professional certifications include: MCP, MCSE, MCSD and Skype/Teams specialties.
• Crestron Elite Partner – Our Crestron elite-level partnership goes back for decades. We have the most certified Crestron engineers, programmers and professionals in the industry who have earned DMC-E, DMC-T, DMC-D, CCCP, CMCP-S, CMCP-G and CMCP-P status. We are involved in advising, selling and integrating all Crestron products and solutions, including XiO for enterprise management in the Cloud and the Crestron Flex series, powerful UC that integrates with Microsoft Teams and Zoom and includes sensors, analytics and automation.
• Cisco Premier Certified Channel Partner & AV Integrator Preferred Solution Provider as part of the Cisco Developer Network (includes specializations Telepresence Video Advanced ATP, Advanced Unified Communications, Digital Media Suite, along with recognition as part of the Cisco Global Partner Network), includes professional certifications: CCDP, CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCVP, Telepresence Masters AUC, Advance Collaboration Architecture. We are also a Cisco Spark Board Reseller/Integrator. Learn more details about the 55″ and 70″ Cisco Spark Boards.
• Polycom (Plantronics) Platinum Solution Advisor & Certified Service Partner (includes specializations in Unified Communications, Telepresence RPX/OTX and ATX, along with global delivery status), includes professional certifications: CVE, RPX/TPX / OTX / ATX TelePresence Certified. We specialize in delivering the latest collaboration solutions including RealConnect, which integrates with Microsoft Teams, as well as Trio conferencing solutions and Pano wireless presenting.
• Google Meeting Room Solutions Partner & Chrome Enterprise Partner, including the sale and services for the Jamboard and Google Hangouts Meet room solutions.
Program Management – Whitlock offers program management services for consistent oversight of all customer engagements, including proposals, implementations, support, communications, invoicing and ongoing business analysis. Learn more about our Program Management Services.
Crestron Fusion Cloud
Learn everything you need to know about Crestron Fusion Cloud in this brochure.
8 Features Transforming the Enterprise Today
Review this infographic from Crestron and the AV Network with the top 8 features transforming the enterprise today.